Brass, Bronze and Phos Bronze (Cu-Sn-P) are commonly used in both deep drawn and flat stamped components. Commercial bronze, "combro", is most commonly 90% Copper- 10% zinc alloy and has good applications as a connector. We manufacture a wide range of Copper Alloys Ingot
as per customers specification. Parameters details:
- Bronze is copper alloyed with tin – most commonly with 10 percent tin.
- Brass is copper alloyed with zinc – most commonly with 30 percent zinc.
- Red brass is most commonly 15 percent zinc.
- CuproNickel — Cu + Ni — may be 69.4% to 96% copper.
- Standard Cupro Nickel Tin C70260 is 97% copper, 2% tin, 0.5% silicon.